Floored By Ian – Spa Weekend Prize Draw
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Entry into this free prize draw (“Prize Draw”) implies acceptance of these rules. Floored By Ian Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- A purchase from Floored By Ian Ltd is necessary for entry into the Prize Draw.
- The promoter (“Promoter”) is Floored By Ian Ltd.
- The Prize Draw is open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 or over.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees of Floored By Ian or any associated company, their direct family members or running of the prize draw or the provision of any of the prizes.
- To be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw, entrants must purchase Vinyl Flooring, Kardean Flooring, Laminate Flooring or Carpets from Floored By Ian Ltd, from their premises of 28 Market Square, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 2AJ between 9am on Thursday 4th May 2017 and Midnight on Friday 5th August 2017.
- Only one entry per household is permitted. Multiple entries will be invalidated and only one entry included in the Prize Draw.
- Use of a false names, of returns of services; Floored By Ian Ltd reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant which it considers, at its sole discretion, has used improper means to enter the prize draw.
- Entries should be submitted through a member of staff at the shop, at the above stated address to win a spa weekend.
- Winners will be selected at random by an independent judge. The draw will take place live on Facebook during Saturday 6th August 2017. The first valid entry drawn will be the winner, unless under the age of 18years. A winner under the age of 18years old will be automatically disqualified and another winner will be drawn.
- The judge‘s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. The prize is one free Spa Weekend to include the below
• Need to include here details of the prize
- The prize is not transferable and may not be redeemed for a cash alternative.
- The winner will be contacted directly on the 6th August 2017. If the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time (to be established by Floored By Ian Ltd at its sole discretion) Floored By Ian Ltd reserves the right to re-draw a winner and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering the Prize Draw entrants agree to their name, details and photo being used in any future promotions and prize draws of Floored By Ian Ltd.
- By entering the competition entrants are giving permission to be contacted by Floored By Ian Ltd. Permission can be withdrawn at any time by giving notice in writing addressed to the Promoter.
- The competition closes at Midnight on the 5th August 2017.
- The name of the winner will be published on the Floored By Ian Ltd website, Facebook page and may be used in the local newspaper and magazines. The winner will also available 6 weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to Floored By Ian Ltd, 28 Market Square, St.Neots, Cambs, PE19 2AJ.
- These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.